Need a little inspiration for creating a mouthwatering veggie side for your next family meal? Choose your vegetable. Season with McCormick Sesame Teriyaki Speedy Sides and serve alongside your favorite main dish. A blend of garlic, soy sauce and sesame seeds (all included in the kit!), and a no-mess tray with lid help you flavor fresh and frozen vegetables deliciously.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 package sesame teriyaki
- 4 cups fresh green beans, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 Place vegetables, Seasoning Mix and water in container. Close lid tightly. Shake until vegetables are evenly coated with seasoning.
- 2 Loosen lid to vent. Place in microwave.
- 3 Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until tender. Let stand in microwave 2 minutes. Carefully remove cover. Stir before serving.
Test Kitchen Tips:
•For broccoli florets, microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until desired texture.
•For cauliflower florets, microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until desired texture.
•For cauliflower rice, microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until desired texture.
•For frozen vegetables, microwave according to package directions.
•Microwave ovens vary; cooking times may need to be adjusted. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
•CAUTION: Container will be hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave. Do not reuse container.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.