Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup McCormick® Mayonnaise With Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Jalisco® Hot Sauce
- Chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- 1 Mix Mayonesa, olive oil and garlic in small bowl. Set aside until ready to serve.
- 2 Pat potatoes dry with paper towels. Heat oil in large deep skillet on medium heat. Place potatoes in oil in single layer. Fry 8 to 10 minutes until potatoes are tender and golden brown. Remove from oil with slotted spoon and drain on large paper towel-lined sheet pan. Sprinkle evenly with kosher salt.
- 3 To serve, place potatoes in individual bowls. Drizzle with mayonesa mixture and Hot Sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Substitute 1 package (16 ounces) frozen green beans or broccoli florets for the fresh green beans. Cook as directed on package; continue with Step 2.