This version of the famous Mexican Esquites is creamy, with a slight cheesy flavor, and easily made at home. McCormick® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice adds that signature flavor to this signature dish.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1/3 cup McCormick® Mayonesa (Mayonnaise) With Lime Juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Chipotle Chili Pepper
- 3/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- Lime wedges
- 1 Mix mayonnaise, lime juice and salt in large bowl; set aside.
- 2 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on high heat. Add jalapeno; cook and stir 2 minutes or until softened. Stir in corn and spread mixture into an even layer in skillet. Cover and cook, without stirring, about 2 minutes. Stir, cover and cook 1 minute longer. Add garlic powder, onion powder and chipotle chili pepper; cook, uncovered, 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- 3 Transfer corn mixture to bowl with mayonnaise mixture; toss gently to coat. Stir in Cotija and cilantro until evenly mixed. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve warm with lime wedges.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner