Layer flavorful taco meat with lettuce, tomato, avocado, shredded cheese and tortilla chips for an easy family-pleasing taco salad.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package (9 ounces) Romaine lettuce, torn or chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 Brown ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- 2 Stir in Seasoning Mix and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
- 3 Layer romaine, prepared taco meat, tomato, avocado, cheese and crushed tortilla chips in serving bowl. Serve with ranch dressing.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner