For a burger with smoky Southwestern flavor, season ground beef with Grill Mates® Chipotle Pepper Marinade. Top the burger with a dollop of tangy lime mayo and a grilled avocado half that holds diced tomato and Mexican Cotija cheese.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- Lime Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Stuffed Avocado
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Chipotle Pepper Marinade Seasoning Mix
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 For the Lime Mayonnaise, mix mayonnaise and lime juice in small bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 For the Stuffed Avocado, halve and seed avocados. Carefully remove peel, leaving each half intact. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Mix cheese and tomato. Set aside.
- 3 For the Burgers, mix ground beef and Marinade Mix until well blended. Shape into 4 patties. Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Grill avocado halves, cut-sides down, 30 seconds. Turn over avocados. Place 2 tablespoons of cheese mixture into each avocado half. Drizzle with hot sauce, if desired. Grill 4 to 5 minutes. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- 4 Serve burgers on rolls topped with stuffed avocados and onion slices. Press roll gently to smash the stuffed avocado. Serve with Lime Mayonnaise.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner