Mix up the weeknight roundup with one-pan chicken and rice. McCormick® Chipotle Chili Powder, Cumin and Oregano bring Southwestern flavor to this hearty dish that comes together in less than an hour.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 2 cups original chicken stock
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup long grain rice
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Chipotle Chili Pepper
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Heat oil in Dutch oven on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes per side or until browned.
- 2 Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner