Chefs agree that for a flavorful burger – season it before cooking. This burger is features seasoned salt and seasoned pepper. For a burger classic, top with Cheddar cheese and crisply cooked bacon slices.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's® Colorful Coarse Ground Blend Seasoned Pepper
Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- Lawry's® 25% Less Sodium Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 1 Mix ground beef, onion, Seasoned Pepper, Seasoned Salt and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- 2 Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). If desired, add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, cut-side down, about 30 seconds or until golden.
- 3 Serve burgers on toasted rolls with bacon, if desired. Add desired toppings and condiments.