With minimal effort and McCormick® Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast Seasoning, you can have pot roast just like mom used to make.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds boneless chuck roast, well-trimmed
- 1/2 pound baby carrots
- 1 large onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks (about 4 medium potatoes)
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 Place roast and vegetables in slow cooker.
- 2 Mix Seasoning Mix and wine until blended. Pour over roast and vegetables. Cover.
- 3 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter. Stir sauce before serving. Thicken sauce, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner