Ingredients 5 Servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package McCormick® Sweet & Smoky Sloppy Joes Skillet Sauce
- 1 package (1 pound) prepared meatballs, thawed, if frozen
- 5 submarine rolls, 6 inch
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- 2 Stir in Skillet Sauce and meatballs. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Spoon meatballs and sauce into rolls.
TIPS AND TRICKS
To prepare a gluten free version of this recipe, use gluten-free submarine rolls and read labels of all recipe ingredients to ensure all are gluten free.