This one-pan recipe is the perfect way to pair root vegetables with chicken and the garlic, onion and red bell pepper flavors of Tasty® Hearty Seasoning Mix. Best of all, it’s as easy to prep as it is to clean-up.
- 1 package Hearty Tasty Recipe Mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs, (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 4 cups root vegetables, cut into 1-inch chunks
Shredded Swiss cheese
- Shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oil, Seasoning Mix and salt in large bowl until well blended. Add chicken and vegetables; toss to coat.
- 2 Arrange chicken around outside edge of large foil-lined shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Arrange vegetables in single layer in center of pan.
- 3 Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and lightly browned and vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with shredded cheese before serving, if desired.
- 4 Tasty Tips: You can use a variety of root veggies for this recipe including red potatoes, multi-color carrots, turnips, yucca, any color sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and parsnips. Be creative!