Fall in love with this amazing lasagna. McCormick® Savory Seasoning adds big flavor, like tomato, basil and oregano, to this classic preparation. Recipe & Photo Credit: Tasty.
Ingredients 12 Servings
- 3 cups whole milk ricotta
- 3 1/2 cups shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley, loosely packed
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons savory seasoning
- 6 cups marinara sauce, divided
- Nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 1/2 pound lasagna noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- 2 In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta, 2 cups of mozzarella, 1 cup of Parmesan, eggs, parsley and 1 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
- 3 In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, until translucent. Add the ground beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Stir in the garlic, Savory Seasoning, and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt. Cook for 8 minutes, until the meat is no longer pink. Add 5 cups of marinara sauce and stir to combine.
- 4 To assemble the lasagna, grease a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Spread the remaining cup of marinara sauce over the bottom of the dish. Lay 4 sheets of lasagna on top of the sauce. Spread 1 1/2 cups of the ricotta mixture on top of the noodles. Pour 1 1/2 cups of meat sauce on top of the cheese. Repeat with the remaining ingredients, finishing with a layer of meat sauce. Loosely cover the baking dish with foil.
- 5 Bake for 40 minutes.
- 6 Increase the oven temperature to 500ºF (260˚C). Uncover the lasagna and sprinkle the remaining 1 1/2 cups mozzarella and 1/2 cup Parmesan over the top.
- 7 Bake the lasagna for 5 minutes more, until the cheese is bubbly and browned.
- 8 Enjoy!
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner