Need to make something simple for dinner? Try this easy lemon chicken recipe and you can have dinner ready in minutes!! It's lower in sodium but not lower in flavor.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pound thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Original All-Purpose Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Mix flour and pepper in shallow dish. Moisten chicken lightly with water. Coat evenly with flour mixture.
- 2 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add 1/2 of the chicken; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining chicken. Add broth and Seasoning; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Remove chicken to serving dish; keep warm.
- 3 Bring sauce to boil. Cook, uncovered, until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Add lemon juice. Spoon sauce over chicken.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner