Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Enchilada Sauce Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (8 ounce) tomato sauce
lean ground beef
- ground turkey
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
corn tortillas (6-inch)
- flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir Sauce Mix, water and tomato sauce in medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in beans, corn and 1/2 cup of the sauce.
- 3 Cover bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking dish with 4 of the tortillas. Layer with 1/2 each of the sauce and filling mixture, and 1 cup cheese. Repeat layers with remaining tortillas, sauce, filling and cheese.
- 4 Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with desired toppings.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve with assorted toppings, such as chopped green onions, chopped tomatoes and sour cream.