Chicken pot pie tops the list of family-favorite casseroles. This complete meal is a snap to make with McCormick One Casserole Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie Seasoning Mix, rotisserie chicken & premade pie crust.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 package (14.1 ounces) refrigerated pie crust, (2 crusts)
- 1 package McCormick® ONE Casserole Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded or chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, such as peas and carrots blend
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare pie crusts as directed on package for two-crust pie using 9-inch pie plate.
- 2 Whisk Seasoning Mix into boiling water in large bowl, stirring constantly for 2 minutes. Add milk, chicken and vegetables; stir until well blended. Spoon filling into pastry-lined pie plate. Top with second crust. Seal edges and cut several slits on top. Place pie plate on middle oven rack.
- 3 Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
Test Kitchen Tips:
•For thicker gravy, add 1 tablespoon flour when stirring Seasoning Mix into boiling water.
•Substitute cooked turkey for the chicken.
•Substitute leftover cooked cut-up vegetables or canned vegetables (drained) for the frozen vegetables.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner