Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut in 1/4-inch strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups red bell pepper strips
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas
- 1 Mix water, soy sauce, Seasoning, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- 2 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add beef in batches; stir fry 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add additional oil if needed. Remove beef from skillet. Add vegetables to skillet; stir fry 3 minutes. Return beef to skillet.
- 3 Stir soy sauce mixture. Add to skillet; stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 1 minute. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Make It Easy: Substitute 5 cups packaged cut-up vegetables for stir-fry found in the produce section of the supermarket.