For a single pan dinner that’s easy to prep and clean up, try roasted pork and potatoes. Both meat and veggies are coated in oil and sprinkled with our savory, shake-on-everything McCormick® Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper and Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Garlic and Onion, Black Pepper and Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning, divided
- 1/2 pound Yukon gold potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 medium red bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Place pork on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the Seasoning.
- 2 Toss potatoes and bell pepper with remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon Seasoning; toss to coat well. Arrange vegetables around pork in pan.
- 3 Roast 15 to 20 minutes or until pork is cooked to desired doneness and potatoes are tender. Slice pork and serve with vegetables.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner