Servings: 10 (1 cup)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 6 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Mexican Seasoning, divided
- 12 ounces process cheese product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
grape tomatoes, quartered
- cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cans (4 1/2 ounces each) chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion, green part only
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Cook macaroni in large saucepan as directed on package for al dente pasta. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- 2 Mix milk, egg and 5 teaspoons of the Seasoning in large bowl with wire whisk until blended. Add process cheese product and 1 cup of the shredded cheese; mix well. Stir in cooked macaroni, tomatoes and green chiles. Pour into buttered or greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 3 Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Carefully stir until well blended. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup shredded cheese, 1 teaspoon Seasoning and green onion. Bake 20 minutes longer or until bubbly and lightly browned on top. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Sprinkle top with crushed tortilla chips before serving.