This is America’s favorite comfort food – tender macaroni, rich and cheesy sauce and a crisp crumb topping.
Ingredients 15 (1 cup) Servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups milk
- 6 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook macaroni in large saucepan as directed on package for al dente pasta. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- 2 Melt butter in same saucepan on medium heat. Sprinkle with flour and seasonings. Cook and stir 2 minutes or until well blended. Gradually stir in milk until smooth. Stirring constantly, cook 3 minutes or until sauce starts to thicken. Stir in cheese until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Add macaroni; toss gently to coat. Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Mix panko and paprika; sprinkle evenly over top.
- 3 Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown on top. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner