- 2 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup McCormick® Lemon Herb Seafood Sauce, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds tilapia fillets
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted black olives, (optional)
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss potatoes and onions with 1/2 cup of the Seafood Sauce. Spread evenly in greased 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with foil.
- 2 Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender. Meanwhile, brush remaining 1/4 cup Seafood Sauce over fish and tomatoes. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 3 Arrange fish and tomatoes over potatoes. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and potatoes are tender. Garnish with olives, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: Substitute red snapper, striped bass, flounder or sole for the tilapia.