For a taste of the islands, try these exciting kabobs featuring our flavorful Caribbean Jerk Chicken Seasoning.
Ingredients 6 Servings
boniato, cut in 1-inch cubes
- batata or sweet potato
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons McCormick® A Hint of Sea Salt Caribbean Jerk Chicken Seasoning
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
red bell pepper, cut in 1-inch pieces
- yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in 1-inch cubes
- onion wedges
- 1 Place potatoes in 2-quart saucepan. Cover with water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool.
- 2 Mix oil, orange juice and Seasoning in small bowl. Place meat in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 of the marinade; turn to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Place potato, bell pepper, zucchini and shallots in second plastic bag. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- 3 Remove meat and vegetables from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Thread meat and vegetable cubes alternately onto skewers.
- 4 Broil or grill over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes or until beef is desired doneness, turning occasionally.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner