With just chicken breasts and fresh vegetables, you’ve got all the ingredients for an authentic Asian stir-fry.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Minced Garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Toasted Sesame Seed
- 1 Mix broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger and red pepper in small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- 2 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches; stir fry 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet. Add vegetables to skillet; stir fry 3 minutes until tender-crisp. Return chicken to skillet.
- 3 Stir soy sauce mixture. Add to skillet, stirring constantly. Bring to boil on medium heat; boil 1 minute or until sauce is slightly thickened. Sprinkle with sesame seed. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner