Crisp on the outside and moist on the inside, panko-coated oven-fried chicken is a lighter alternative to fried chicken. Photo credit: Marc Matsumoto from No Recipes.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/2 cup unseasoned panko bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
boneless skinless chicken breasts halves
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix panko and seasonings in shallow dish. Moisten chicken with milk. Coat evenly with panko mixture.
- 2 Place chicken in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Drizzle with melted butter.
- 3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner