A “meaty” meat-free pasta in no time? Tabitha Brown is here to help. Chop some veggies, put it in your pan like so and season with McCormick® Salt-Free Garlic and Herb Seasoning. (How much you add is your business.) Toss with pasta and enjoy! Recipe Credit: T... A “meaty” meat-free pasta in no time? Tabitha Brown is here to help. Chop some veggies, put it in your pan like so and season with McCormick® Salt-Free Garlic and Herb Seasoning. (How much you add is your business.) Toss with pasta and enjoy! Recipe Credit: Tabitha Brown, @iamtabithabrown. Read More Read Less
- Vegetable stock
- Grapeseed oil
- Linguine noodles
- McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- McCormick® Garlic Powder
- Garlic cloves, crushed or chopped
- Red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- White mushrooms, sliced
- Yellow squash, chopped
- Zucchini, chopped
- McCormick® Salt Free Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- McCormick® Basil Leaves
- McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- Baby spinach leaves
- Lemon wedges
- McCormick® Black Pepper Grinder
- 1 Mix enough veggie stock and water to cook noodles in a large saucepan. Add a dash of grapeseed oil and a pinch of salt and garlic powder. Bring to a boil and cook noodles about 10 minutes or until you like the texture. Drain well and set aside.
- 2 Heat a splash of grapeseed oil in a large sauté pan. Add garlic and veggies, except spinach. Stir in garlic powder (I add a lot), garlic & herb seasoning (I add a lot of this, too), and a few shakes of basil and oregano. Sauté a few minutes while stirring.
- 3 Once the veggies are softened, stir in the spinach. Sprinkle with a little more garlic & herb seasoning, if you’d like, tossing to mix. Add cooked noodles, along with a splash of veggie stock, a bit more oil and another sprinkle of garlic powder, basil and oregano. Sauté for about 2 more minutes, and then it’s ready!
- 4 Serve on your favorite plate with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice over top. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano, to taste. Then, honey, eat good and enjoy!
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner