Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, well trimmed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 medium carrots (about 1/2 pound), peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 6 ounces medium egg noodles (about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 Rinse chicken and pat dry. Cut each thigh into 4 pieces and place on plate. Mix seasonings and sprinkle over chicken.
- 2 Place broth, tomatoes, carrots and onion slices in slow cooker. Stir in seasoned chicken; cover.
- 3 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- 4 Stir in noodles and peas; cover. Cook 15 to 20 minutes on HIGH or until noodles are tender but still firm. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving to allow noodles to absorb the broth.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Six large bone-in chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 pounds) will yield about 1 1/2 pounds when skinned and boned. For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.