Make fajitas the traditional way – with grilled skirt steak, lime juice and salsa. Photo credit: Jenny Flake from Picky Palate.
Ingredients 4 (2 fajitas) Servings
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Mexican Seasoning, divided
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound skirt steak
- 2 red bell peppers, quartered and seeded
- 1 large red onion, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 8 flour tortillas, (6-inch)
- 1 Mix vinegar, lime juice, 1 tablespoon of the Seasoning, honey and oil in small bowl until well blended. Set aside. Rub steak with remaining 1 tablespoon Seasoning.
- 2 Grill steak and vegetables over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side or until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender. Brush occasionally with 2 tablespoons of the lime juice mixture.
- 3 Slice steak across the grain into thin slices. Cut vegetables into thin slices. Spoon steak and vegetables onto warmed tortillas. Drizzle with remaining lime juice mixture.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serve with Corn Salsa Fresca, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner