Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 package McCormick® Gluten Free Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound jumbo or extra-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package (14 ounces) shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, seeded and chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Mix lime juice, oil, honey and Seasoning Mix in small bowl until well blended. Place shrimp in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/4 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, mix coleslaw mix, mango, bell pepper and cilantro in large bowl. Add remaining marinade; toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3 Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Place shrimp in grill basket, grill rack or thread onto skewers.
- 4 Grill over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes per side or until shrimp turn pink. Cool shrimp then coarsely chop. Add to coleslaw mixture; mix well.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: If using wooden skewers, soak thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with shrimp. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.