Fajitas are a fun meal for the family. Set out assorted toppings, so each member of the family can personalize with their favorites. Photo credit: Jenny Flake from Picky Palate.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak
- 3/4 cup Lawry's® Santa Fe Chili Marinade with Lime and Garlic, divided
- 1 large bell pepper, cored and halved
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 cup sour cream
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 2 Grill steak, bell pepper and onion over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender, brushing with 2 tablespoons of the remaining marinade. Cut steak and vegetables into thin slices.
- 3 Mix sour cream and remaining 2 tablespoons marinade in small bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Spoon steak and vegetables into warmed tortillas. Serve with sour cream mixture and assorted toppings, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner