Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup Lawry's® Mediterranean Herb & White Wine Marinade, divided
- 3/4 cup sliced yellow squash
- 3/4 cup sliced zucchini
- 3/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1 Place shrimp and vegetables in 2 separate large resealable plastic bags. Pour 1/4 of the marinade into each bag; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 15 minutes. Remove shrimp and vegetables from marinade. Discard marinade. Alternately thread shrimp and vegetables onto skewers.
- 3 Grill over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning frequently and brushing with remaining 1/4 cup marinade.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: If using wooden skewers, soak thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with shrimp and vegetables. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.