Add variety to your dinner rotation with this entree salad featuring grilled marinated steak, orange sections and avocado slices on a bed of greens. Photo credit: Jenny Flake from Picky Palate.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Steak Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 large seedless orange, peeled and sectioned
- 6 cups salad greens, such as baby arugula or baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup McCormick® Salad Toppins
- Perfect Pinch Broiled Steak Seasoning
- 1 Mix oil, lime juice, honey, Seasoning and vinegar in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the vinaigrette; turn to coat well. Reserve remaining vinaigrette for the salad.
- 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Let steak stand 5 minutes before cutting across the grain into thin slices. Arrange steak, orange sections and avocado slices over arugula on serving platter. Drizzle with reserved vinaigrette. Sprinkle with Salad Toppins.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner