Wondering how to make bean enchiladas? This slightly spicy Mexican delight is the perfect way to heat up your Cinco de Mayo festivities. With only 7 ingredients, these black bean and corn enchiladas are dripping in cheesy goodness.
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package McCormick® Enchilada Sauce Mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix tomato sauce, water and Enchilada Sauce Mix in large skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Mix black beans, corn and 1/2 cup of the sauce in medium bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Dip warm tortillas, one at a time, into the remaining sauce in skillet, covering both sides with sauce. Transfer to a plate. Spoon 1/4 cup bean mixture down the center. Fold over tortilla sides; place seam-side down in 11x7-inch baking dish. Spoon any remaining bean mixture into the sides of the dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas. Top with cheese.
- 3 Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner