Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup rum
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 pieces fresh papaya (2x1-inch)
- 6 pieces fresh pineapple (2x1-inch)
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 kiwis, peeled, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 star fruit, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 Mix brown sugar and spices in small bowl. Stir in rum and vanilla until sugar is dissolved. Alternately thread fruit on double skewers. Brush with spice mixture. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 2 Grill over medium heat 10 minutes or until lightly browned, turning occasionally and brushing with spice mixture.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Use 1/4 cup pineapple juice and 1 teaspoon McCormick® Rum Flavor in place of the rum.
If using wooden skewers, soak thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with fruit.
To prevent pieces of fruit from spinning around when turning kabobs, thread fruit onto two parallel skewers for each kabob.