Sweeten your July 4th barbecue with a parfait of layered red, white and blue mousse.
Ingredients 12 (1 parfait) Servings
- 3 1/2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Small Batch Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Red Food Color
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- McCormick® Neon Food Colors & Egg Dye
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 1 Beat 1 1/2 cups of the heavy cream, cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Add red food color; stir gently with spatula until evenly tinted.
- 2 Beat remaining 2 cups heavy cream, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and lemon extract in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Remove 1 cup. Add 3/4 teaspoon neon blue and 5 drops neon purple food colors; stir gently with spatula until evenly tinted.
- 3 To assemble parfait, alternately layer red and white mousses in dessert glasses. Top with blue mousse and white chocolate chips. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner