Ingredients 24 Servings
- 1 package (family-size) fudge brownie mix
- Chocolate Mousse
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Peppermint Cream
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1 Prepare brownie mix as directed on package in 13x9-inch baking pan. Cool on wire rack.
- 2 For the Chocolate Mousse, microwave chocolate in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave additional 30 seconds at a time, stirring until chocolate is smooth and melted. Add 1/4 cup of the heavy cream; stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Let stand 10 minutes to cool slightly. Beat remaining 2 cups heavy cream and granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Gently stir in 1/2 of the chocolate mixture with spatula until well blended. Gently stir in remaining chocolate mixture.
- 3 For the Peppermint Cream, beat heavy cream, confectioners’ sugar and peppermint extract in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
- 4 Spread 1/2 of the Peppermint Cream over brownie. Spread evenly with Chocolate Mousse. Top with remaining Peppermint Cream.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Make It Easy: Purchase a prepared brownie instead of making the brownie mix.