When it comes to the holidays, everything is better together, including the warm, signature flavor of McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract and Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries in these homemade air fryer cookies.
Ingredients 14 (1 cookie) Servings
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries
chopped dark chocolate
- dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted (optional, see Tip below for substitution)
- 1 Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture; mix just until blended. Stir in Craisins®, chocolate chips and pecans.
- 2 Preheat air fryer on 325°F for 2 minutes. Set to cook 14 minutes. (Use the BAKE setting if your air fryer has one.) Cut parchment paper to line air fryer basket or racks, cutting several small slits in paper to allow air to flow through. Trim parchment, leaving space around edges of air fryer basket or rack, so that air can circulate.
- 3 Scoop dough, using a 1/4-cup measuring cup or scoop, and place about 2-inches apart onto prepared parchment; flatten slightly. Place parchment liner and cookie dough in air fryer basket. Air fry 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out mostly clean. Let stand in air fryer 1 minute. Use a thin spatula to transfer cookies to wire rack; cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
- 4 Test Kitchen Tip: Not a fan of nuts? Skip the pecans and simply bump up the amount of Craisins® and/or chocolate chips in the recipe (up to 1 1/2 cups each). You can even sub in white chocolate chips if you prefer!
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner