Ingredients 18 (2 truffles) Servings
- 4 cups crumbled chewy chocolate cookies
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 Mix crumbled cookies, marshmallow creme and raspberry flavor in large bowl until well blended. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Set aside.
- 2 Melt chocolate as directed on package. Using a fork, dip 1 cookie truffle at a time into the chocolate. Tap back of fork 2 or 3 times against edge of dish to allow excess chocolate to drip off. Place on wax paper-lined tray. Reserve excess chocolate.
- 3 Refrigerate truffles 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Melt reserved chocolate if needed. Use a fork to drizzle over truffles. Let stand until chocolate is set. Store in covered container at room temperature up to 5 days.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: Purchase chocolate cookies from the bake shop section of the supermarket. A 20-ounce package will yield about 4 cups of crumbled cookies. Use the food processor to quickly crumble cookies.