Ingredients 18 (2 truffles) Servings
- 4 cups crumbled chewy chocolate cookies
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 ounce white chocolate, melted
- 1 Mix crumbled cookies, marshmallow creme and raspberry flavor in large bowl until well blended. Shape mixture into 1-inch ovals. Set aside.
- 2 Melt semi-sweet chocolate directed on package. Using a fork, dip 1 cookie truffle at a time into the chocolate. Tap back of fork 2 or 3 times against edge of dish to allow excess chocolate to drip off. Place on wax paper-lined tray.
- 3 Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Spoon melted white chocolate into small resealable plastic bag. Cut a small piece from one of the bottom corners of bag. Close bag tightly then pipe lines on truffles. Let stand until chocolate is set. Store in covered container at room temperature up to 5 days.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: Purchase chocolate cookies from the bake shop section of the supermarket. A 20-ounce package will yield about 4 cups of crumbled cookies. Use the food processor to quickly crumble cookies.