Chock full of coconut, pecans and raisins, these cookies will satisfy at snack time or the after dinner craving for a sweet treat.
Ingredients 30 Servings
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in coconut, pecans and raisins.
- 2 Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner