These chunky cookies, rich with chocolate, almonds and coconut, will remind you of an Almond Joy candy bar.
Ingredients 30 Servings
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in almonds, chocolate chips and coconut.
- 2 Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner