Deck the halls – with coconutty, chocolate chunk cookies! Moist and loaded with chocolate morsels, these holiday cookies get a rich flavor boost from McCormick® Coconut Extract.
Ingredients 24 (2 cookie) Servings
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Coconut Extract With Other Natural Flavors
semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped almonds
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and coconut extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in chopped chocolate and almonds.
- 2 Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto baking sheets sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or just until cookies are set. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner