Ingredients 12 Servings
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Rum Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1 Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg in small bowl until blended. Set aside.
- 2 Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add pecans; toast 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low.
- 3 Stir remaining 1 tablespoon butter, corn syrup, water, vanilla extract, rum flavor and brown sugar mixture into skillet. Cook and stir until butter is melted and mixture is heated through. Remove from heat. (Mixture with thicken as it cools.) Serve at room temperature.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestions: Use topping over baked Brie cheese, ice cream, brownies, hot waffles or pancakes.