- 1 package (2-layer size) cake mix, any variety
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- Ready-to-spread or homemade chocolate frosting
- McCormick® Black Food Color
- Assorted decorations for cat's face, such as candy corn for eyes, nose and tongue, and licorice strings for whiskers
- 1 Prepare cake mix as directed on package, adding vanilla to batter. Bake as directed on package in two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans. Cool cakes in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- 2 Cut cat tail, ears, and feet from remaining 1-inch outer circle as shown in template and arrange as shown on body of cat.
- 3 Mix food color into frosting, using about 3 to 4 drops food color for every 1/2 cup frosting.
- 4 Frost cat head and body. Frost tail, ears and feet and attach to cat head and body with frosting. Use candy to make cat's eyes, nose and tongue.
TIPS AND TRICKS
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.