Inspired by banana cream pie, pumpkin pie spice and coconut milk create a sweet, smooth backdrop for caramel sauce, banana slices and toasted coconut.
Ingredients 12 Servings
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed vanilla wafer cookies, divided
- 2/3 cup caramel sauce, divided
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced, divided
- 1 Beat cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and 1/4 cup of the sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add coconut milk; beat until well blended.
- 2 Beat cream and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in another large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Add 1/2 of the whipped cream to cream cheese mixture; stir until well blended. Gently stir in remaining whipped cream.
- 3 Spoon 1 tablespoon of the crushed cookies into each of 12 (2-ounce) shot glasses. Layer each glass with caramel sauce, banana slices and mousse.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner