Ingredients 4 Servings
- 4 seedless oranges
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, divided
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Allspice
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup black rum
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 1 to 2 cups crushed or cracked ice
- 1 Cut 3 of the oranges in half crosswise. Cut ends off remaining orange then cut into 4 crosswise slices. Dip cut sides of orange halves and slices into brown sugar. Reserve remaining brown sugar.
- 2 Grill oranges over medium heat 12 minutes or until charred, turning slices occasionally. Reserve slices for garnish.
- 3 Place orange halves, orange juice, allspice and reserved brown sugar in large saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Cool completely. Remove orange halves and squeeze juice back into saucepan. Mix well. Strain juice. Refrigerate until well chilled.
- 4 Place juice mixture, coconut milk, rum, vanilla and 1 cup of the ice in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth. Add additional ice as desired. Pour into beverage glasses. Garnish with a charred orange slice and a maraschino cherry.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Make Ahead: Charred orange juice mixture may be prepared a day ahead. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.