#Pinkdrink for a party? Yes, please. This take on the latest drink craze blends coconut milk, strawberries and a splash of açaí juice for a refreshing, crowd-pleasing beverage. Pour over ice and sip poolside!
Ingredients 4 (1 cup) Servings
- 1 1/2 cups white grape juice
Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- (13.66 ounces) Thai Kitchen® Lite Coconut Milk
- 2 cups sliced strawberries, divided
- 2 tablespoons açaí juice
- 2 tablespoons light agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Strawberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1 Place grape juice, coconut milk, 1 cup of the strawberries, açaí juice, agave nectar and strawberry flavor in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- 2 Pour into large pitcher with remaining 1 cup strawberries. Serve in ice-filled beverage glasses.