You will love the sweet toasted flavor of homemade granola. This version has maple, walnuts and dried apples, making it delicious for breakfast, served with milk or yogurt.
Ingredients 16 Servings
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Maple Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apples
- 1 Preheat oven to 250°F. Mix brown sugar, egg whites, oil, cinnamon, ginger and maple flavor in small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 Place oats and walnuts in large bowl. Add egg white mixture; toss until evenly coated. Spread evenly on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 3 Bake 30 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time. Cool completely on wire rack. Stir in dried apples. Store in airtight container up to 1 week.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner