Ingredients 8 Servings
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/4 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Garam Masala Blend, divided
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey, divided
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) naan, (2 pieces)
- 4 ripe apricots, pitted and halved
- 4 ounces goat cheese, (chèvre)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pistachios
- 1 Mix butter, 2 teaspoons of the garam masala and 1 teaspoon of the honey in small bowl. Brush naan and peaches with honey mixture.
- 2 Grill naan over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes per side or until toasted. Grill apricots 1 to 2 minutes or until warmed. Slice apricots into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- 3 Mix goat cheese, yogurt and orange peel until smooth; spread on each naan. Top with sliced apricots. Sprinkle with pistachios. Mix remaining 1 tablespoon honey and 1/4 teaspoon garam masala. Drizzle over top.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Variation: Try with other fruits in season, including peaches, figs, mango and persimmon. Top with other nuts such as sliced almonds or toasted pine nuts. For a twist, drizzle with balsamic syrup.