Everyone's favorite combination of flavors in a warm dip. Serve with hearty dippers like French bread slices or pita wedges. Photo credit: Jen Tilley from How to Simplify.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package McCormick® French Onion Dip Mix
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and Seasoning Mix in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in cheese and bacon. Spoon into lightly greased pie plate.
- 2 Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serve dip with Bruschetta Toasts.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner