Smoked salmon takes center stage folded into mayo, lemon juice and McCormick® Guacamole Seasoning Mix. Garnish with green onion and serve with your favorite dippers. We like assorted crackers, crusty bread, sliced apple or pita chips.
Ingredients 20 Servings
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, flaked, with skin and bones removed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package McCormick® Guacamole Seasoning Mix
- 1 Mix all ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Cover.
- 2 Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish with additional green onions, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve with assorted crackers, pita chips or French bread slices. Or, serve on whole grain crackers topped with thinly sliced apples.