Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
Fun fact: Brussels sprouts make the cutest little slider buns in the universe. Load them up with prosciutto, mini mozzarella balls (aka bocconcini) and sliced cherry tomatoes, set ’em out at your cocktail party and they’ll be gone in three minutes, flat.
Photo: Liz Andrew/Styling: Erin McDowell
30 Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 ounces prosciutto, cut into 1-inch-thin strips
4 ounces tiny fresh mozzarella balls
10 cherry tomatoes, sliced
toothpicks, as needed
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with the butter and olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
2. Transfer the Brussels sprouts to a baking sheet in an even layer, cut side down. Roast until the Brussels sprouts are tender and lightly golden, 17 to 20 minutes.
3. Remove the Brussels sprouts from the oven and cool until easy to handle.
4. To assemble the sliders, fold 2 to 3 strips of prosciutto on one half. Top with a small ball of mozzarella and a cherry tomato slice. Sandwich with another half and secure with a toothpick.
5. Repeat with the remaining Brussels sprouts, then serve immediately.