Sweet from the oven roasting, Brussels sprouts pairs well with tart sweet apples and dried cranberries.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 medium Gala apple, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix oil, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper in large bowl. Add Brussels sprouts and apple; toss to coat well. Spread in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 2 Roast 30 to 35 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are browned and tender.
- 3 Meanwhile, mix cranberries, vinegar and honey in small bowl. Drizzle over roasted Brussels sprouts and apple; toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner